“Every woman certainly wants to have white, clean, and healthy skin. It’s no wonder that they’re willing to spend a lot of money to get it. In fact, there’s no need for that, you can have clean, white, and healthy facial skin by knowing how to make a natural face mask.”
cantik.web.id masker Natural face masks for brightening and cleansing face skin are usually made of very easy-to-get ingredients. For example, fruit, vegetables, eggs, honey, or yogurt. In short, natural masks certainly do not contain chemicals harmful to the skin.
Now you no longer need to put aside a lot of time and spend a lot of money to have healthy, bright skin. You only need to know how to make face masks from natural materials and routinely perform those treatments to get the maximum results.
Still, you need to know that although it is believed to be able to help health and brighten the facial skin, this mask made of natural material still needs further tests to prove its benefits. To be straightforward, here’s a natural mask you can try to make in rumah:
1. Masks of Lemon Fruit
Lemon has an acid content that helps make the skin naturally bright. It’s not forgetting that vitamin C as an antioxidant that helps new skin cells grow and supports skin health. How to create it is as follows:
- Squeeze lemon fruit, take as much as 2 tablespoons. You can add it with 1 white egg. Mix it up.
- Clean the face first, then apply the mask evenly.
- Steam for about 10 minutes, then rinse with water until clean.
- You can also use lemon juice and water for face masks. Mix the two and apply them to the face, silence them for 10 minutes, then rinse them clean.
2. Masks of Papaya Fruit
Papaya fruits contain excellent papain and antioxidant enzymes to help repair skin damage while lifting dead skin cells. It is also believed to be able to reduce black flecks due to excessive exposure to sunlight. How to make a face mask from pepaya are as follows:
- Smooth the papaya fruit.
- Wipe on the face and silence until about 10 minutes. Rinse thoroughly.
You can also mix papaya with banana fruit or add honey to get the most benefit.
3. Masks from Strawberry Fruit
Who would have thought strawberries were able to help fight free radicals that were the cause of collagen loss and the breakdown of dead skin cells. The vitamin C content and antioxidants in the fruit also help keep the facial skin healthy, you know! Here’s how to make a face mask from momah strawberries:
- Smooth the strawberry fruit with a little water.
- Apply evenly to the skin of the face. Steam for 10 minutes, then rinse with clean water.
You can add honey or yogurt when making a mask from strawberry fruit. Do as many treatments as one or twice a week.
4. Masks from Avocado Fruit
Avocado is a healthy source of fat, rich in potassium and vitamin B that moisturizes the skin and exfoliates for dry skin. The mask of this fruit can be made by the following steps:
- Smooth the avocado fruit. Add honey, egg white, or yogurt.
- Apply evenly to the skin of the face. Steam for 10 minutes, rinse thoroughly.
Well, that was some way of making face masks out of natural ingredients at home. Be careful that you have a risk of allergies, you’d better ask the doctor before making them.